|Countess de la Roca|
|First appearance||"A Flight to Remember"|
|Voiced by||Tress MacNeille|
- "Oh, Bender! Either that was a computing error or you're the most romantic robot I've ever met!"
- ―Countess de la Roca[source]
Countess de la Roca (born September 12, 2256 - September 26, 3000) was a rich Robot who was also a class three yacht. She went on the Titanic where she and Bender Bending Rodríguez fell in love. She was later sucked into a black hole along with the Titanic. She and Bender had a relationship. Bender got her bracelet just before she was sucked into the black hole only to find out it is a fake and worthless, just before he was about to cry.
- Her name is likely linked to the name of the co-producer Claudia de la Roca or a real life passenger on the Titanic, the Countess of Rothes.
- She weighed at least 2 metric tonnes (4409.25lbs)
- She is based on Rose DeWitt Bukater from the film Titanic.