Crystal Chesney-Thompson (born May 7, 1979) is an American director. She joined Rough Draft Studios in 2000 as a Layout Artist on Futurama and has become a Staff Director for the Studio. She also directed episodes for Disenchantment and worked on The Simpsons Movie as an assistant sequence director. She has worked on several episodes of Futurama, and has also appeared in "Lrrreconcilable Ndndifferences" as herself.
- In "Proposition Infinity", the human appearance of Unit 47, Eunice, the Professor's robot girlfriend, is based on Crystal. The script said to make her nerdy but still very cute and beautiful, and they immediately decided to base her on Crystal, as stated in the episode's commentary.
- "Proposition Infinity"
- "Lrrreconcilable Ndndifferences" (Also appears as a head in a jar in the episode)
- "Cold Warriors"
- "The Butterjunk Effect"
- "Saturday Morning Fun Pit"
- "Stench and Stenchibility"
Character Layout Artist
- "The Day the Earth Stood Stupid"
- "The Route of All Evil"
- "I Dated a Robot"
- "Anthology of Interest II"
- "A Taste of Freedom"
- "Teenage Mutant Leela's Hurdles"
- "The Devil's Hands Are Idle Playthings"