Spiro Theodore Agnew (November 9, 1918 – September 17, 1996) is Vice-President during Richard Nixon's first and current presidency. He is a headless body, making him the opposite of the heads in jars. He was accidentally killed by the Eco-Feministas with a runaway golf cart. Though he is headless, he can somehow make grunting noises through what appears to be a sewer clean out over his neck. He is also terrible at mini golf and when Nixon sicced him on the eco-feministas, Nixon said to Leo Wong that it should look funny (but then the cart ran over and killed Agnew -- just as funny). In "Farewell to Arms" Nixon refers to him as "Headless Clone of Agnew" which explains his return after his untimely demise. His clone was killed [again] during an Earth invasion by Jrrr, from Omicron Persei 8 in "T.: The Terrestrial", and Nixon states that this is his “second to last Agnew.”
- According to the commentary for "Crimes of the Hot", the Headless Body of Spiro Agnew was Eric Kaplan's idea.
- "Crimes Of the Hot"
- "Farewell to Arms"
- "Decision 3012"
- "T.: The Terrestrial" (Dies in this episode)
- "Game of Tones"
- "Saturday Morning Fun Pit "
- "Bender's Big Score"
- "The Beast with a Billion Backs"
- "Into the Wild Green Yonder" (Dies in this episode)