iZac is a recurring character introduced as a bar tending robot working on the maiden voyage of the Titanic Starship. He serves the cheapest beer available. He serves Bender Bending Rodríguez after he is thrown from a roulette table for cheating, but when when Bender doesn't pay for his drink, iZac calls the security robots who rise from the floor and apprehend Bender.
In the aftermath of the Titanic disaster he went on to work at O'Zorgnax's Pub where during his time working there he makes several brief appearances in television episodes.
He is later seen applying for Bender's job in The Silence of the Clamps but is clamped to death by Clamps. He then returns in "Decision 3012", handing out free beer because he likely has a back up unit, unlike Bender, so he can't die.
- He is based on Isaac Washington, the Bartender from The Love Boat.
- iHawk could be a possible relative (he appears in War is the H-Word).
- His name follows the running pattern of parodies of Apple products, which insert a lower case I (i) before a more common name to create a product or brand identity - the name iHawk is a further example.
- A Flight to Remember
- Bender Should Not Be Allowed on Television
- Crimes of The Hot
- Obsoletely Fabulous
- The Silence of the Clamps
- Decision 3012