- "So long, overly complicated Japanese toilet"
- "Please not to throw away. I give you happy poopy time."
- ―Japanese toilet
- "Sorry, you know too much."
The Japanese toilet is a robot toilet from Japan. The Planet Express crew threw it out in a recycling bin during the Annual e-Waste Recycling Festival because they thought it was e-waste. The toilet told them it could be useful, but they dumped it anyway.
- It is based on the electronic Japanese toilets.
- A Japanese toilet also appears in The Simpsons episode "Thirty Minutes Over Tokyo", where it says to Homer Simpson, "Welcome. I am honored to accept your waste!", and sprinkles rainbows out of the bowl.