- "[Singing] Single Female Lawyer, having lots of sex."
- ―Bender singing[source]
Jenny McNeal, also known as Single Female Lawyer, was a popular character in a 20th Century television show by the name of Single Female Lawyer. She is always sexually involved with many people in court including judges, jury members, prosecutors and even defendants.
The final episode of Single Female Lawyer is disrupted, leading to the First Omicronian Invasion of Earth. The Planet Express crew take on the roles of characters from the show to make the Omicronians happy, with Leela taking on the roll of Jenny.
Behind the laughter[edit | edit source]
- She shares the same surname as President McNeal.
- Her character is based on Ally McBeal, a real show.
- Her last name is a slightly different spelling of her actress' name, Tress MacNeille.
- Her looks change on the show to make her different than on the promo picture.
- Her workplace includes a unisex bathroom, where she is propositioned by a judge.