It is also the site of "Mars University" where Professor Farnsworth is a teacher in the mathematics of quantum neutrino fields. Amy Wong attends Mars University, and Fry is an official dropout. A wealthy area known as Mars Vegas is also located on this planet.
In the 20th century, Mars was a "dreary, uninhabitable wasteland" (much like Utah, according to the Professor). However (unlike Utah), it was "eventually made livable" when Mars University was founded in 2636. There is reportedly a tropical jungle filled with earth native animals with subtle differences, such as elephants and tigers that climb trees.
- Bald Eagle
- Poisonous Snake
- Javan Tiger
- Rainforest Toucan
- Rainforest Elephant
- Rainforest Green Tree Frog
- It is called the mightiest of planets.
- It has two moons, Deimos and Phobos.
- Its the second smallest planet in our solar system.
- Olympus Mons, a mountain/volcano found on Mars, is the biggest mountain/volcano in the solar system
- The Wongs own roughly half of Mars.
- According to the commentary for "Mars University", Mars' sky is yellow instead of red. If it were red it would clash with Fry's hair.
- "A Big Piece of Garbage"
- "Mars University"
- "A Clone of My Own"
- "The Luck of the Fryrish" (Mentioned Only)
- "Where the Buggalo Roam"
- "Proposition Infinity"
- "A Farewell to Arms"
- "Viva Mars Vegas"