- "Whistling Dixie! I want this sent to Area 51 for study."
- ―Harry Truman
- "But, sir, that's where we're building the fake moon landing set."
- "Then we'll have to really land on the moon. Invent NASA and tell them to get off their fannies!"
- ―Truman (in 1947)[source]
The First Emperor of the Moon was Al Gore.
- "The Series Has Landed"
- "A Big Piece of Garbage"
- "When Aliens Attack"
- "I Second That Emotion
- "The Lesser of Two Evils" (Miss Earth's Moon)
- "The Honking"
- "Parasites Lost"
- "The Route of All Evil"
- "I Dated a Robot"
- "Roswell that Ends Well" (Mentioned)
- "Kif Gets Knocked Up a Notch"
- "Love and Rocket"
- "Crimes of the Hot"
- "The Butterjunk Effect"
- "The Silence of the Clamps"
- "Into The Wild Green Yonder" (Mentioned)
- The Moon is the 5th largest moon in the solar system.
- The moon is tidally locked which means one side of the moon is always facing Earth, while the other side is facing away, so the moon doesn't rotate.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.