- "Whistling Dixie! I want this sent to Area 51 for study."
- ―Harry Truman
- "But, sir, that's where we're building the fake moon landing set."
- "Then we'll have to really land on the moon. Invent NASA and tell them to get off their fannies!"
- ―Truman (in 1947)[source]
The First Emperor of the Moon was Al Gore.
Natural Species Edit
Introduced Species Edit
Notable Destinations Edit
|This list of appearances needs to be expanded, and you can help! Please add television episodes, comics, and/or films which this article has appeared in. Please remove this notice once the appearance section is more complete.|
- "The Series Has Landed"
- "A Big Piece of Garbage"
- "When Aliens Attack"
- "I Second That Emotion
- "The Lesser of Two Evils" (Miss Earth's Moon)
- "The Honking"
- "Parasites Lost"
- "The Route of All Evil"
- "I Dated a Robot"
- "Roswell that Ends Well" (Mentioned)
- "Kif Gets Knocked Up a Notch"
- "Love and Rocket"
- "Crimes of the Hot"
- "Into The Wild Green Yonder" (Mentioned)
- "The Butterjunk Effect"
- "The Silence of the Clamps"
- The Moon is the 5th largest moon in the solar system.
- The moon is tidally locked which means one side of the moon is always facing Earth, while the other side is facing away, so the moon doesn't rotate.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.