Robosexuality refers to mutual attraction or sexual relations between humans and robots, and oftentimes involves humans and robots of the same gender. Currently, it is legal in New New York and Space Massachusetts. Proposition ∞ has proposed the legalization of robosexuality in the rest of America. Generally, robosexuality is deeply frowned upon by the religious community and casually frowned upon by the general public. In Proposition Infinity it is revealed that Professor Hubert J. Farnsworth hates robosexuality because he had a past relationship stolen from him by a robot.
- When Bender Bending Rodríguez and Philip J. Fry I go into O'Zorgnax's Pub in Space Pilot 3000, Bender tells Fry that he doesn't want people to think they are Robosexuals because he's hanging out with Fry.
- Fry and a Lucy Liu Bot are in a robosexual relationship in I Dated a Robot, inspiring the disapproval of every other employee of Planet Express.
- In Proposition Infinity, Bender and Amy Wong are in a robosexual relationship.
- Professor Farnsworth and his ex robot girlfriend were in a robosexual relationship before she cheated on him with another robot.
- Robosexuality has been classified in real life by sexologists as a fetish.
- Robosexuality in Futurama is a metaphor for how homosexuality is sometimes treated in the real universe.