- "When I screamed 'help' I didn't mean you!"
- "I apologize. However, I was able to do your job before I saved your life."
- ―Robot 1-X[source]
Robot 1-X was an upgraded version of regular robots. It, unlike other robots, took in pollution and breathed out pure oxygen, with a pine scent. It was also far more obedient and intelligent than other robots, and did jobs without complaining. Bender Bending Rodríguez hated 1-X because of his "obvious superiority" and decided to get an upgrade to be compatible with it, similar to several robots like Roberto and Fatbot.
- At the Robot Convention (Roboticon), there was a demonstration of Robot 1-X and Bender volunteered, only for Robot 1-X to humiliate him.
- He is part of the League of Robots in "The Beast with a Billion Backs".
- His design is somewhat similar to Robot God, and they are both voiced by Phil LaMarr.