Please expand the article as well as you can!
The timeline below displays the events that happened in Futurama's media.
- ca. 500 million years ago
- 65.5 million years ago
- 29,000,000 years ago
- Nimbala became the emperor of Suben 5.
- ca. 40,000 years ago to 1783 A.D.
- 30,000 years ago
- Homo sapiens drive the Neanderthals from the Neander Valley. Neanderthals settle in a nearby glacier along with several prehistoric creatures.
- 3500 B.C.
- ca. 1000 B.C.
- 274 B.C.
- Nibbler is born.
- The Professor, Bender, Fry and Leela, all go back in time to Revolutionary War Era America, to clear the Farnsworth name. Fry grabs one of the lanterns from the Old North Church while in Boston and briefly changes the course of history. In the British dominated 31st century, the four once again travel back in time and reset the future.
- The Professor, Fry and Bender watch as the American Revolutionaries fight the British, from their time machine.
- July 1947
- The Planet Express Ship crash-lands in Roswell, NM, due to an onboard accident involving the ship's microwave.
- Fry attempts to protect his grandfather but winds up killing him by accident. He proceeds to sleep with his grandmother, becoming his own grandfather, this causes a genetic mutation, removing his delta brain wave. Yancy Fry, Sr. is conceived.
- The crew is also forced to leave Bender behind.
- January 4, 1948
- Yancy Fry Sr. (Fry's father and simultaneously his son) is born.
- May 2, 1950
- Mrs. Fry (Fry's mother and simultaneously his daughter-in-law) is born
- Yancy Fry Jr. (Fry's brother and simultaneously his grandson) is born.
- August 9, 1974
- Phillip J. Fry is born.
- Phillip J. Fry deposits 93 cents into his bank account. It is invested at an interest rate of 2.25% per year.
- Nibbler is assigned to planet Vergon 6.
- December 31: While delivering a pizza to Applied Cryogenics, Phillip J. Fry falls into a cryogenic machine and is cryogenically frozen for 1000 years.
- A Suicide Booth is built in New York.
- New York City blasts its garbage into space with a rocket, "never to be seen again".
- The Central Bureaucracy is established.
- The anchovies become extinct.
- Scientists change the speed of light so that spaceships can achieve faster than light speeds.
- Bender travels back in time from 3007, to steal the Nobel Peace Prize and check. The Swedes attack him and with the exception of several buildings such as Applied Cryogenics and the Empire State Building, New York is leveled.
- This event leads to the second medieval age that lasts throughout the 24th century.
- American Express ceases to exist.
- Visas cease to exist.
- April 9, 2841
- Hubert J. Farnsworth is born.
- The Sithal War occours.
- MomCorp is founded.
- October 17, 2928
- July 29, 2975
- Turanga Leela is born.
- December 31, 2999
- Phillip J. Fry comes out of the cryogenic machine. He meets Leela, Bender, and Hubert Farnsworth, Fry's great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great nephew.
- January 1, 3000
- Phillip J. Fry, Turanga Leela and Bender Rodriguez become Hubert Farnsworth's new delivery crew.
- March 3000
- Old New York's garbage ball is on a collision course with earth. The Planet Express Crew is chosen to blow it up before it enters Earth's orbit. This is unsuccessful. Fry then comes up with the plan, of making another garbage ball, to bump the 1st. This works and the Earth is saved.
- The Crew returns to Roswell (or where it was) to retrieve Bender, who has been buried for more than 1000 years.
- The Planet Express Crew makes their 100th delivery.
- November: The soap opera "All My Circuits" is brought back as an audio only podcast.
- Apes take over the world.
- Birds take over the world, presumably after the apes.
- Cows take over the world, also presumed to have happened after the birds took over.
- Creatures resembling slugs take over the world, presumably after the cows and eventually died out, or at least left New New York.
- The third medieval age in Earth history. Knights ride ostriches instead of horses.
- The human race is split into two kinds: one small and intelligent, the other big and stupid. 
- The Dumblocks defeat the more intelligent half of the human race.
- 10 E 50
- The end of the universe/original timeline.
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ The Beast with a Billion Backs
- ↑ The Day the Earth Stood Stupid
- ↑ 3.00 3.01 3.02 3.03 3.04 3.05 3.06 3.07 3.08 3.09 3.10 3.11 3.12 3.13 3.14 3.15 3.16 3.17 3.18 3.19 3.20 3.21 3.22 3.23 The Late Philip J. Fry
- ↑ I, Roommate
- ↑ Fun on a Bun
- ↑ That Darn Katz!
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5 7.6 Bender's Big Score
- ↑ A Pharaoh to Remember
- ↑ The Duh-Vinci Code
- ↑ All the Presidents' Heads
- ↑ 11.0 11.1 11.2 Roswell that Ends Well
- ↑ Bender's Game
- ↑ 13.0 13.1 13.2 13.3 13.4 Space Pilot 3000
- ↑ 14.0 14.1 14.2 14.3 A Big Piece of Garbage
- ↑ I Dated a Robot
- ↑ The Luck of the Fryrish
- ↑ 17.0 17.1 The Honking
- ↑ Bendin' in the Wind
- ↑ 19.0 19.1 19.2 A Fishful of Dollars
- ↑ A Clone of My Own
- ↑ Hell is Other Robots
- ↑ Lethal Inspection
- ↑ 23.0 23.1 The Mutants Are Revolting
- ↑ That's Lobstertainment!
- ↑ Mother's Day
- ↑ 26.0 26.1 26.2 A Flight to Remember
- ↑ The Futurama Holiday Spectacular
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.